Making Money Trading Stock Options Online Made Easy
Are You an INVESTOR? –SPECULATOR? — TRADER? — BUSINESS OWNER?
Please answer the following Multiple Choice Questions:
A. Are you an INVESTOR? Yes ____ No ____
A person who commits money to long term securities, properties, etcfor profit.
B. Are you a SPECULATOR? Yes ____ No ____
A person who takes large risks in the hope of making quick large gains.
C. Are you a TRADER? Yes ____ No ____
A person who sells or barters
goods without the exchange of money.
D. Are you a BUSINESS OWNER (an ENTREPRENEUER) ? Yes ____ No _____
A business owner, an entrepreneur, is a person who buys
and sells a product to make a profit.
ANSWERS: A–No/ B–No/ C–No/ D–Yes
Business Owner (Entrepreneur):
You BUY and SELL Stock Options:
1.Your product is an Option
2. You buy the option at a low price.
3. You sell the option
4. To make a profit
5. Minus any costs and expenses
6. Buying and selling options is a business.
7. You are an ENTREPRENEUR – an “OPTION ENTREPRENEUR”!
(Power designer fashion not required.)
Question: Why are options not investments?
1.___ The strike price is usually too low
2. ___ Options have expiration dates.
3. ___Options cost more that the stock price.
4. ___ Options are only bartered.